Sunday, April 01, 2007

50 Weeks Old


I do realize that it is a small thing but Samantha has learned to blow. Now granted, she probably won’t do it for me on her birthday but she’s got it down pat! I even got her to blow a bloomed out dandelion.

The poor girl took a couple of falls this week that had lasting effects. First, she was trying to climb the outside stairs I wasn’t right there when she fell. She skinned up her nose pretty bad. We’re just hoping it will heal before the grandparents come. Sabbath she was playing chase with Dad and fell into the TV trays and got a nice bruise on her forehead. All we have to say is “ugh!”.

Sabbath we were able to put our “new” backpack to use. Our dear friend Christy found one for us at a consignment sale. Samantha enjoyed the trek and even got Dad to jog for short periods of the trail. She always lets us know when she wants to either move or go faster.

It seems Samantha has grown a bit. If we open the window she can see out, especially if she stands on her tippy toes. Our neighbors trampoline is right outside her window and she loves to watch the girls jump on it.

Lastly, my little girl who used to eat everything has disappeared. She has become a very picky eater, even refusing things that she used to love. I'm hoping the girl that used to eat everything returns soon.

No comments: