*Samantha sees her shadow and immediately says “me”. I don’t know how she figured this out but she did it all by herself.
*While I’m in the shower Samantha has the run of the house. She is always nearby and I can generally hear where she is or what she’s doing. It doesn’t fail however, when she hears that I’ve turned off my water she will come into the bathroom and hand me my towel. I have never asked her to but it is just so cute!
*Samantha loves to have us chase her or play hide-and-seek. Several times we’ve chased her to the point of where she is laughing so hard she snorts. After every chase she asks for more. We always have to tell her that this will be the last time. Friday night we played hide-and-seek with her. She loved finding one of her parents and being scared. It’s two games she just doesn’t get tired of.
*On Wednesday we found another bottom tooth. This brings her total to 8 plus some partials. I swear she’s teething again because she hasn’t’ slept well, has a runny nose and is drooling. Did I mention she wants to be held all the time??? Maybe those molars will finally come all the way in.
*You’d probably be surprised if you stopped by our house in the early afternoon. With Travis working nights he generally doesn’t get up until around 2:00 p.m. Samantha generally starts taking her nap around 12:30 or 1:00 and sleeps for about an hour-and-a-half. Me, being pregnant, doesn’t need much of an excuse to take a nap so often we all end up sleeping in the afternoon.
Sabbath we had a very busy day. We had potluck after church and were able to visit with friends. After just a couple of hours at home we headed to Kathryn’s G.G.’s. She had organized a small Guam reunion. It was so fun to see people we hadn’t seen in a while and catch up. Most of us have small children, in particular, girls. Thanks G.G. for the great food and fellowship!
Baby note…
Our little one continues to grow and move around. I have started to wear more select maternity clothes. Some still don’t fit though. I have another appointment this week to check up on everything.
Samantha has enjoyed coloring lately...

Playing outside...

Helping mom around the house...

The girls that had parents on Guam...

All ready for church...

Wishing she could be outside...
No comments:
Post a Comment