While there we had a very good time visiting the petting zoo and the playground. I think the favorite part of her day was the slide that I took her down. It was at the top of a very steep hill and she climbed all the way to the top just to slide down again.
Unfortunately the picking season was over but we bought a peck of apples to bake with. On the way home both girls again fell asleep. It was a big day but we had such a good time spending it with friends. Thanks Christy and Kathryn for inviting us to go along.
If Samantha were able to really understand we would send her a huge thanks. Wednesday turned about to be a huge day for us. Samantha and I spent the morning at mom's group after getting up early to meet a delivery truck at our spec house. After our play date and a nap we headed back out to the house to lay sod. Samantha played by herself outside all day (we're talking 6+ hours) while we laid sod. Dad really took the brunt of it as he put down at least 7 pallets. We were both amazed at how well she did and was able to entertain herself all afternoon. She was a big trooper!
Sunday Christopher and his mom, Aimee invited us to go to a Ronald McDonald fundraiser. It was really a small fair for kids. Most of the things were for kids older than Samantha but it was fun to spend time with Christopher and Aimee. Samantha did enjoy one big bouncy blowup that was just her size. We all enjoyed a yummy supper afterwards of pizza.
And on a baby note...The little one just continues to grow and grow. I keep wanting the weather to cool down so that I can actually wear some bigger clothes. I am getting really close to needing them desperately. I am a bit more tired lately but nothing I can't handle.
Here are some pictures...
At the apple orchard...



Playing in mom's leftover dishwater...

Jumping...
No comments:
Post a Comment